Wire Rope Hoist offered comprises precision constructed and high quality electric wire rope hoists that are developed by us using advanced technical support so as to provide optimum functional support in given applications. These wire rope hoists are well recognized in the market for features like compact finished designs, noiseless as well as consistent operation standards.
The modular construction of these hoists also makes them simple to maintain. Comprising rope & pressure ring as a standard feature, these can be made available for handling material in different weight options. Further, the latest technical standards employed in it also allow the hoists to deliver consistent as well as cost-effective operations.
Furthermore, we can also customize the finish specifications of these hoists so as to perfectly match up with the end work related needs of our customers. Being compact and sturdy construction based wire hoists, these also require low-maintenance while delivering reliable performance.
- Quality assured range of Wire Rope Hoist
- Enclosed main housing consisting all parts thus forming integral unit
- Housing featuring welded steel construction
- Equipped with mounting brackets for different mounting types
- Rope guide with built-in rope tightener to ensure correct winding operations of wire ropes
- Conical rotor type motors with axial movement used to activate brake
- Brake automatically applied with power off options
- Micro-Speed unit for cutting normal lifting speeds to around one tenth to support handling both heavy/ delicate loads
- Micro speed remaining constant regardless of load
- Limit Switches with adjustable stops for top & bottom hook position
- All electrical wires enclosed and confirm to international codes
- Anti-friction, precision ball/roller bearings that support shaft�s both ends
Available Types of product/machines -
- Used as stationary hoisting
- Used for towing equipment
- Mounted on crabs on double girder cranes and systems
- Chain hoists
- Electric hoists
- Hand hoists
- Wire rope hoists