Scrap Processing & Shearing Machines are heavy duty
machines, extensively used for cutting re- rollble scrap (beams, channels,
plates, rails, rounds, angles & squares). These are used at scrap mills
for preparing rolling stock in appropriate shape and size for re-rolling.
Extremely useful in scrap processing yard to cut scrap into pieces and at
induction melting furnace, the machines includes shearing blades that are
made using optimum grade steel.
Baler Shear is used in steel plants, ferrous &
non-ferrous smelting industry to press metal scraps: scrap copper, scraps
stainless steel, scrap aluminum scrap steel, metal sheet, steels scrap iron,
discarded automobiles, into suitable furnace charges. This will decrease
cost of transportation and pace up furnace charging. Known for high
operating reliability, flexibility and less operating costs, this machine is
highly demanded in the market.
- Low energy consumption with increased rate of production.
- Requires minimum maintenance.
- Lower cost per ton than any other bale.
- Ease of operation.
- Replaceable wear resistance plate for long life of the baling
- Used for compressing, bailing and shearing of various light and thin
steel scrap from production and light metal structure, pipe etc.
Size LxWxH mm
||5000 x 1350x 680
||37 x 3
100 450x30 plate
||12800 x 2250 x 3700
||Two Side Curved Lids
Ask for Price
Metal Briquetting Press
Metal Briquette Press is mainly used to extrude
steel cutting, aluminum scrap and copper scrap. The precision engineered
machine is in conformation with international quality standards and
facilitates high performance. These are used at elevated pressure in various
demanding applications and can also be customized as per the requirements
detailed by clients.
- It is small & portable and can be used directly on sites.
- Briquettes can be used for any other crop.
- No consumables needed except for few drops of oil for lubrication.
- It can be pulled or pushed from one place to another.
- Mainly used to extrude steel cutting, copper scrap, and aluminum
scrap into high density in order to achieve convenient reclamation.
||Nominal Force KN
||Briquette Size mm
||Working Pressure BAR
||Machine Weight Kg.
||Dia 120 x L 50~80
||Dia 160 x L 70~100