Elliptical Electro Magnet Lifters offered come in exclusively designed and fabricated finish to successfully handle the needs of scrap in bulk quantities. These magnet lifters come with increased size of arc and also find suitability in directly feeding material to furnaces as well as in handling unloading of scrap from incoming vehicles.
The presence of magnet in elliptical shape also allow for its entry into difficult to reach spaces as well as at same time also allow for easily carrying of high loads.
The quality assured use of control panels also meets the demands of higher duty cycle operations as well as for meeting the lifting needs of extra loads from smaller magnets, thus providing for more economical usage.
These are also made available with non linear resistors for surge suppression as well as self coiled cable reeling drums for meeting the handling needs of different lifting height. Allowing for easy as well as speedy handling of solids & scraps, these are also easy to operate and require just one single operator for handling of the entire process.
- High performance range of Elliptical Electro Magnet Lifters
- Specially designed to cater to the demands of handling large scrap quantities
- Suitable for meeting the operation demands of increasing size of arc and induction furnace that require large scale scrap handling
- Suitable for unloading from incoming vehicles and for feeding furnace platform
- Allow entry into difficult spaces as well as feature large load carrying capacities
- Designed to comfortable handle scrap in bulk quantities
- Featuring concentrated holding power
- Available in multiple size and strength options
- Available in multiple configurations
- Also suitable for loading/unloading of �
- Pig irons, cast iron boring, steel scraps, broken steel
- Handling of slabs and ingots
- Handling of plates, channels and angles
- Allows for direct feeding in furnace
Elliptical Electro Magnets are suitable for -
- Areas requiring large quantities of scrap
- Suitable for handling scrap for large arcs
- Suitable for feeding induction furnaces directly from incoming scrap carrier vehicles
- Loading & unloading of steel scraps, pig irons and others from trucks
- Suitable for handling slabs, ingots, plates, angle