Magnetic Mobile Crane offered makes use of a magnet for industrial lifting purposes. The process works by the power of the magnet as attached to the crane that allows for easy lifting of ferrous metals. This process assists the operator in controlling strength of magnet while operating the cranes. Some of the end applications these are used in include for scrap lifting, loading and unloading of MS plates and ferrous materials as well as for other industrial material handling purposes that require its application.
The magnetic interface also allows for providing a not only easy but also a cost effective way for material handling in open scrap yards through these mobile cranes.
- Having superior scrap lifting capabilities
- Cranes suitable for lifting of MS plates, metal scraps as well
- Also suitable for loading/unloading as well as for material
- Allows for easy as well as cost effective way of material
- Suitable for lifting operations in modern workshops
- Suitable for lifting steel plates, sheets as well as blocks
steel rounds and tubes
Available Types of product/machines -
- Scrap lifting
- Loading and unloading of MS plates and ferrous materials
- In other industrial material handling purposes
- Magnetic Mobile Crane
- Electromagnetic mobile cranes